Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Fall!

I LOVE Fall!!! I think the transition from Summer to Fall is one of my favorite times of year with the leaves changing colors and the air getting cooler and I am so happy to be back in Colorado where I actually get to experience the seasons change!

I have been adding little additions around the house for Fall & Halloween. My latest addition is my spooky candleabra on our front table and also picked up these cute dish towels...both from Target.




This last week Taylor was out of town half the week so Lia and I had some Mommy and Lia time. We pretty much just played with her toys and read books and whatnot... I was able to snap a few pics of her playing with her toys. She has really been into her purse lately. In these pics she was putting her keys and phone and lipstick in and and out of the purse. I love the photo with her keys in her mouth, lipstick in her hand and opening her purse. Love the one of her answering her "cell" phone too! She is learning how to multitask at a young age!







As you may know, I call her my little Monkey because she climbs and crawls up onto everything and anything she can. Lately she has been into climbing onto her baby doll's stroller. She knows she isn't supposed to be up there and always looks at whoever is in the room like she is just waiting to be told No. Funny stuff!





Her other new found pleasure is playing in the tupperware and pots/pans cabinets. She likes to pull all the tupperware out, get inside the cabinet, then get out and move tupperware all over the kitchen and dining room.







Yesterday we met up with Lia's best boy buddy Brendan at Lil' Monkey Business in the morning for some drop in play time. Brendan moved onto his big boy daycare so Lia has not seen him in a week. These two are like bread and butter, they were always together at daycare. Their day care provider, Judy, used to say if she needed to find one of them, she would look for the other, because where one was, the other was right there with them. Lia has had a hard week, really missing Bren at daycare. She was so excited to see him yesterday. They both just ran to each other then ran all over Monkey Business climbing and going down slides and just playing like crazy. It was a great time!


















Yesterday afternoon, Lia and Mimi and I went to the Denver Botanic Gardens Pumpkin Patch at Chatfield and met up with Lia's friend Zoe from daycare and her Mommy Shadia and Shadia's Mom for some pumpkin picking. I couldn't believe how big the festival is! Lia rode in her Radio Flyer wagon for the first time. This was mine and Adam's wagon from when we were little. Pretty cute! She had fun but wasn't really all that interested in the pumpkin patch. She preferred to eat the dirt! We ended up finding two super cute pumpkins and also got Lia a really cute knitted hat for Winter. Exhausting but super fun time! And of course, we couldn't go to the Pumpkin Patch or anywhere for that matter without her Christmas baby!



















Today should be a pretty relaxing day. Lia slept in until 9 am!!! I am in heaven! Just going to hang around the house doing a little cleaning, Taylor is still working on the deck; need to grocery shop and just hang out at home relaxing and enjoying our Sunday. Might sneak in a little shopping for some new socks and shoes and jackets for Miss Lia since the weather is about to drastically change! Have a great week!!! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 35 year old married mama of a beautiful 6 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We currently live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. I have been married to my hubby for 9 years. We just enjoy each day as it comes and thank God for the life we have been blessed with.