First, on the eve of my 30th birthday I decided it was time to shed my locks... And voila! Best part was I was able to donate my ponytail to Locks of Love. I love my new hair, very refreshing!


Love this sweet face!

This was Lia within moments of arriving in Phoenix, so tired!

Emily was such a big helper and Lia just loved her up!

Sandra's sweet Mateo.

Driving away

Getting situated for our flight home. She was not happy when the man who bought that seat showed up.


Big girl

I love the gym!

My poor monkey had the flu and was so sick this last week. Thanks to lots of love and snuggling she is all better! It was such a hard week and I had lots of working Mama guilt. We are so thankful to have so much family close by to help and love her up!! In the pics below she was taking her baby's temperature. So sweet. I just want to eat her up in the third picture below taken by Yia Yia when she went back to the pediatrician. She looks so so sad but so so sweet!



All better and Playing outside Enjoying the Colorado sun today. Also sporting her new headband.

Weeeeeeee



We were supposed to have tumbling class today but it was cancelled fir spring break, which i did not know until we got to the rec center so we had to come up with plan B. Off to Monkey Business. She had lots of fun with Lily and got to get out lots of energy this morning.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment