Sunday, April 3, 2011

Tumbling

Lia had her second tumbling class yesterday at the Rec center and had a great time. Her friend Lily is in the same class with us too. Granddad came to watch too!

Once again Lia was very independent running around and playing on all the equipment. When it wad circle time to sing songs, everyone gathered around and sat down, everyone but Lia that is. She got up and stood in the middle. I love her little independent attitude!

Here are some pics I snapped on my iPhone of her and Lily yesterday. And I love how her little ponytail came out!

































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 35 year old married mama of a beautiful 6 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We currently live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. I have been married to my hubby for 9 years. We just enjoy each day as it comes and thank God for the life we have been blessed with.