catch up on that I don't even know where to start. It's been one busy, hot summer! I always have my camera phone but never seem to have my camera.
So, here's as many photos as I can post now from my iPhone camera from May until now. I will post some update blogs on our adventures on becoming a 2 year old soon!





She did her hair here. 80s style headband


1st time with painted piggies!



Pooped from swimming

This pic cracks me up as she was fake crying for morning snacks



Smelling the flowers

Someone loves Popsicles!




Reading books with Mickey


Her new playhouse



Baby friend Lily


Swimming with Olivia







Playing with Uncle Adams kitty




2 year old professional pic

Reading her birthday card.

Riding her new Strider bike

My favorite pic ever! This was at her birthday party


New heels from Addi and Lily




Practicing on the potty in her heels

At the butterfly pavilion



In love with life size Minnie!


Photo booth pic!

Cheese!

Passed out in our bed- post on this to come later


Lias first take home art from her new school. She has since destroyed it so glad we got a pic of it!





Crib converted to toddler bed


Snuggling! Or as Lia calls it "Suggle"
No comments:
Post a Comment