We started the day just the three of us at home, opening Lia's new gift.. her Strider bike and helmet. She hasn't really grasped the whole bike thing yet, but it sure is cute!! She actually loves her helmet!
The week before her birthday, we used a Groupon or some coupon we had to a picture place in the mall. It was absolute torture getting through the shoot, but we did get this adorable print out of it. I can't believe how big she looks!!!
We didn't do a big birthday party this year as I just didn't feel a big shindig. We did however have all the family, including my bestie Kia and her fam, over to my in-laws for a pool party bbq. Nan made the trip down which was extra special for Miss Lia!
Lia was quite the little fish! I think we spent most of the afternoon jumping in and out of the pool. We had such a great time and had so much family celebrating with us, it was really special.
The gorgeous pool
Lia scored lots of great gifts as well! Thank you to all who came out... looking forward to a big celebration for 3 next year! Minnie Mouse was the overall theme as Lia is in love with Minnie. The cake from none other than Cakes by Karen turned out amazing!!
Here are a few pics from my camera from the party. Shellie took the most pics; however I dont' have them uploaded on my computer yet, so have not posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment