Sunday, December 18, 2011

Halloween & November Family Photos!!

We have been so busy this holiday season I have had a hard time sitting down to blog.  I have plopped Lia down in front of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse right now with some fruit snacks so that I can do a couple quick posts to catch us up.

First- Halloween

This Halloween Lia was Minnie Mouse.  BEYOND cute!!  She thought she was a Minnie ballerina.

The week before Halloween, her school had a carnival at the school with fun activities and treats in each classroom.  She was shy as usual but had a blast!




Lia loved the rubber ducky game and decorating cookies




We carved pumpkins together- Lia loved scooping the seeds out.  Her pumpkin was Minnie Mouse of course!





Then on Halloween, we went over to Kia & Jay's house and Lia went trick or treating w/ Ada and Evi.  They had a blast, acted like pros the whole time, going from house to house, saying trick or treat and thank you!  Luckily it was another warm night here this year so no coats were needed.  I dressed up too, as Pocahantas for the trick or treating.



Now to November.

We celebrated Thanksgiving at my Dad's this year with him, Shellie, Carlie, Adam, Alyssa and Olivia. Unfortunately, none of us took any pics- but my brother did snap this adorable pic of Lia.


We also did our family photos with my wonderfully talented Stepmom, Shellie.  We found an open field near our house with stunning mountain views.  You can't tell from the photos but it was only about 20 degrees out.  It was freezing!!  Other than that the weather was ideal- beautiful, sunny morning with incredibly blue skies.  Here are a few of the amazing photos she captured. 










This one makes me laugh - we were pretending to do engagement photos. :)


That's it... we are halfway through December now.   We have decorated our tree and house and are loving counting down to Christmas.

More blogs to come as I find time!

Happy Holidays from all of us to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 35 year old married mama of a beautiful 6 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We currently live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. I have been married to my hubby for 9 years. We just enjoy each day as it comes and thank God for the life we have been blessed with.