Instead of heading out on the town we headed over to my bestie's house for dinner and some time just hanging out and letting the girls play.

Kia made some awesome homemade green chili and we made some delicious nachos to go with! It was Delish!!!
I love spending NYE with Kia and her hubby JR! We have been able to spend a couple New Years together now and always have a great time! It's great to end the year and begin a great new year with such amazing friends!

The girls had so much fun playing with each other and got along great! Lia was sure happy to see how many Minnie Mouse dolls Ada and Evi had!

Such a little hoarder!
All three girls have matching jammies from American Girl so of course we had to dress them in them for a photo op!


Kia also got two sweet kitties for Christmas and I took plenty of opportunity to snuggle up with them! This is me and Jewels... Isn't she a sweetie!?



The girls even had a little story time with Kia. So sweet!


It was a super fun night! The only sad part was heading home around 9 for the girls and Lia's bedtime. She was not a happy camper and didn't want to leave. As soon as we got home though and got her in bed she was asleep within minutes and slept until 8 am! One tired little girl!
It was a great, relaxing New Years with some of my favorite people in the world! While I only lasted until 10 pm (midnight eastern time though so I think that counts for something) I had an awesome NYE and cannot wait until next year!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment