Friday, January 4, 2013

Holiday break

I took a couple extra days off around Christmas and New Years this year so that I could have a couple long weekends to hang out with Taylor and Lia.

That's just what we did... Just hung out at home playing with new toys, watching movies and having fun!

Just wanted to share some pics of Lia out driving her new Jeep. Man she is crazy in that thing! It goes 5 mph too so you really have to jog along beside her to prevent her from running in to any cars on the side of the street.









It has been bitter cold but Taylor and Lia bundled up one day to sled out in the backyard. She loved it!!









And what is a trip to the grocery store without riding the horsey?




Fun times together!! Looking forward to many more in the year ahead!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 35 year old married mama of a beautiful 6 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We currently live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. I have been married to my hubby for 9 years. We just enjoy each day as it comes and thank God for the life we have been blessed with.