Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkins

This year we decided to let Lia paint her pumpkin rather than carve it so that she could have free reign with its design.

She had a blast and used every color in her palette.













The lovely finished product.




Taylor and I carved our pumpkins tonight with Lia's help.







I ended up taking the easy route and carved Lia's name.



Taylor used a stencil from a book we bought that looked like Mike Wazowski from Monsters Inc.




Here is our pumpkin family hanging out on the porch waiting for Halloween tomorrow.



Happy Halloween Eve!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 35 year old married mama of a beautiful 6 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We currently live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. I have been married to my hubby for 9 years. We just enjoy each day as it comes and thank God for the life we have been blessed with.