Saturday, October 27, 2012

3 Year Old interview

Long time... no blog.

We have been a busy bunch... but I am have missed blogging about our family and promise to blog more!  Lia has grown so much over the last year... her vocabulary, mannerisms, and attitude amaze us everyday.  I am so thankful for my little munchkin!! 

Rather than try to catch up on all that has happened since my last post in December of last year, I am just going to start fresh and try to keep things current! 

For today- I am posting Lia's 3 year old Interview which we did in August of this year.

Source:  I got the idea from a blog I found on Pinterest (reavespartyofthree.blogspot.com)  She has some great ideas!!

Enjoy!!


3 Year Old Interview

Interviewer: Mama

Interviewee:  Lia

Date:  August 2012

1)  What is your favorite color?   Pink

2)  What is your favorite toy?  My babies

3)  What is your favorite fruit?  Apple

4)  What is your favorite tv-show?  Sleeping Beauty

5)  What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Mashed Potatoes

6)  What is your favorite outfit?  Purple outfit--

               Follow up?  Do you have a purple outfit?  No

7)  What is your favorite game?  Baseball

8)  What is your favorite snack?  Apple treats (freeze dried apple slices)

9)  What is your favorite animal?  Lion

10)  What is your favorite song?  Whistle baby (Flo-rida) and Mean (Taylor Swift)

11)  What is your favorite book?  Shoe La La

12)  Who is your best friend?  Layla, Mama and Calista and Suhail and Ms. Amber and Lily and Lilah

13)  What is your favorite cereal?  "Ice chex" (Rice Chex)

14)  What is your favorite thing to do outside?  Wear clothes and a dress

15)  What is your favorite drink? Salsa - ha ha (she laughs)  Milk

16)  What is your favorite holiday?  Halloween

17)  What do you like to take to bed with you at night?  All my friends (stuffed babies, princesses, etc)

18)  What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal balls (Kix cereal)

19)  What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Mac N Cheese

20)  What do you want to be when you grow up? A ballet dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 35 year old married mama of a beautiful 6 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We currently live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. I have been married to my hubby for 9 years. We just enjoy each day as it comes and thank God for the life we have been blessed with.