So, Kia and I decided it would be much more practical and fun to go downtown and check out the aquarium. We had quite the time trying to figure out what time of day would be best since she has 2 little ones and I have Lia and we had to try to coordinate 3 different nap schedules. So we decided to meet up late afternoon after everyone's naps and before breakdown time.
We both brought our BOB strollers. I love that thing so much!! It is the smoothest riding stroller ever and still has great storage space. Kia brought her dualie. SO funny, we call it her double wide. We like our strollers together cause they represent Broncos colors. Ada didn't ride much in the stroller, but Evi chilled out in hers the whole time and Lia started and ended in hers.
Ada really loved the baby ducks swimming around... she tried to pet them but didn't have any luck.
I was surprised by how much Lia actually watched the different fish swimming around. She loved to watch them up close and really enjoyed the tunnel when they all swim right over your head. I must say, it was beautiful being in that setting. I love being surrounded by fishies!! So peaceful!
Here's a picture of me and Kia and Lia's bestie, Ada. This picture cracks me up... it looks like Ada and Lia are having a very serious conversation! HA!
Check out these beautiful jellyfish...
and the teeth on this shark...
and the size of this turtle!!!
The aquarium had this funny scuba thing you could pose in so I took a couple funny pictures of Taylor taking one for the team and posing for me.
After the aquarium we decided to walk across the street to El Senor Sol for some yummy mexican food for dinner. Taylor and Kia's orders were all messed up but I must say my burrito supreme was delicious! Jay got a pregnant burrito. It's a chile rellano (or enchilada if you prefer) stuffed inside a bean burrito and smothered with chile. One of the best inventions I have heard of!! Here's a couple pictures of Lia playing with her bottle at the table. She was such a good girl today! She loves being out and about and surrounded by her friends.
We had such a fun afternoon!!! We love spending time with Kia, Jay and the girls!! So happy to be back in Colorado and living so close that we are able to get together whenever we want!! Thanks for such a fun day guys!!! And a very Happy 2nd Birthday to Ada!!! xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment