Saturday, May 8, 2010

1st Cold... :(




Lia got her 1st cold, April 28th... it was so sad. But I'm glad we made it 9 1/2 months before her 1st cold.

Day 1 she stayed home with her Mimi and went to the Dr. to get checked out to make sure it wasn't anything worse.

Day 2, Mommy was sick too... so we stayed home and snuggled together.

She still has a little cough about a week and a half later, but is MUCH better.

Poor baby cut her first tooth at the same time as her 1st cold!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 35 year old married mama of a beautiful 6 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We currently live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. I have been married to my hubby for 9 years. We just enjoy each day as it comes and thank God for the life we have been blessed with.