Saturday, May 8, 2010

January- Mothers Day 2010

Wow! So much has happened since Christmas. I started my job in January and Taylor started his new job shortly after. Both are going great. Making new friends and just enjoying what we are doing.



5 months is quite a lot for little Lia- she is growing up so fast!!!

Lia has learned to crawl, walk with support and gets around pretty much anywhere she wants to be. If all else fails, she will just cry and someone will give in to her sweet face and take her where she wants.

She loves her daycare and I love Miss Judy too!! She has been instrumental in Lia's development.

She just got her first tooth on April 29th and her second one just cut through yesterday, May 6th. Her two bottom teeth. I just can't believe how much she is changing everyday!! She had her 9 month appointment last month and is now 17.4 pounds, which moves her out of the 10th percentile finally... all the way into the 20th. (my tiny little peanut!)

Taylor and I bought our first house April 2nd. We are in Highlands Ranch now and loving every minute of it! We do miss living with my Mom and Stepdad but enjoy having our own space again.

Lia loves being around her dog Bailey again too... she just laughs and laughs at him.

This weekend is my first Mother's Day weekend.

Today we spent the day in Bailey visiting with Taylor's parents, Morgan and Nan. Great start to the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 35 year old married mama of a beautiful 6 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We currently live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. I have been married to my hubby for 9 years. We just enjoy each day as it comes and thank God for the life we have been blessed with.