Friday, July 16, 2010

This time last year...

Wow, I cannot believe that my baby girl turns 1 tomorrow!!! (well tonight at 12:30 am) Where has this year gone?!?


It is amazing how fast time goes... sure makes you sit back and appreciate every second.


I can say that I made it a whole year without a single night away from Lia. I'm not sure if that's good or bad but that's how it went. Maybe now I can let her stay the night with grandparents and I can maybe sleep in one day. I don't remember what that even feels like!


Here I was last year about 8-9 months





Here I was one year ago today









After 22 hours of labor, we were blessed with Lia Hope







Now she is almost 1! So much has changed, it is amazing. More to come after her birthday party tomorrow. Hope everyone has had such a blessed year as we have had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a 35 year old married mama of a beautiful 6 1/2 year old girl and a 2 1/2 year old girl. We currently live in the suburbs of Denver, Colorado. I have been married to my hubby for 9 years. We just enjoy each day as it comes and thank God for the life we have been blessed with.