The day after Lia's birthday was the Mason's family friend, Kevin's, bday. Kevin was in town with Isabella from Ireland to visit and celebrate. We celebrated on Sunday, July 18 at the Mason's house in Parker with a family style bbq.
Everyone brought a different side dish or salad to share and let's just say the food was delish!!! I love bbqs!
There were lots of people there; most we had never met; but we had a blast and Lia enjoyed meeting new people.
She wore her new dress from France, a beautiful coral colored bubble dress. SO cute! I wish they had one in my size! It's hard to see in the pictures, but I think you can get the idea. Lia really enjoyed playing the piano for the first time too! I think we may have a musician on our hands. The girl loves anything that makes 'music'
I think I have mentioned before, the Mason's have a huge, life size cow art in their backyard. It was one of the cows from the nationwide "Cows on Parade". Her name is Bella. Lia just loves her! She points at her and is so happy when she can go up to "pet" her. Papa also taught her the cutest thing. When you ask her "what does a cow say?" She says "mmmmmmm" (obviously trying to say Moo). Here is a cute pic of her and Papa and her and Papa and Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment